Vic - Country - East

Walhalla 61M

Walhalla 61M

The Thomson River near Walhalla, Victoria. Bush walkers are visible on both side...
Walhalla 62MN

Walhalla 62MN

A road scene at Walhalla, Victoria. The Star Hotel can be scene through the tree...
Walhalla 63MN

Walhalla 63MN

A main street scene at Walhalla, Victoria, with the Long Tunnel Mine on the righ...
Walhalla 64MN

Walhalla 64MN

A Main Street scene at Walhalla, Victoria. Left of centre is the Grand Junction ...
Walhalla 65MN

Walhalla 65MN

The view over Main Street, Walhalla, Victoria with St John's Church on the hill....
Walhalla 66MN

Walhalla 66MN

A scene at Walhalla, Victoria. C.1900s.
Walhalla 67MN

Walhalla 67MN

The bandstand at Walhalla, Victoria. C.1900s.
Walhalla 68MN

Walhalla 68MN

A scene at Walhalla, Victoria. C.1900s.
Walhalla 69MN

Walhalla 69MN

Shops and houses at Walhalla, Victoria. On the left is shop signage "Clarke Bros...
Walhalla 70MN

Walhalla 70MN

Shops and houses at Walhalla, Victoria. St John's Church is right of centre. Lef...
Walhalla 71MN

Walhalla 71MN

A log hut with bark roof in a location near Walhalla, Victoria. C.1900s.
Walhalla 72MN

Walhalla 72MN

A scene overlooking the Main Street at Walhalla, Victoria. Left of centre is the...
Walhalla 73MN

Walhalla 73MN

The Main Street, Walhalla, Victoria, with the Long Tunnel Mine visible. C.1900s.
Walhalla 74MN

Walhalla 74MN

An image of what appears to be part of the Long Tunnel Mine at Walhalla, Victori...
Walhalla 75MN

Walhalla 75MN

Houses at Walhalla, Victoria, with the cemetery in the background. C.1900s.
Walhalla 76P

Walhalla 76P

A horse team and coach outside Conlan's Star Hotel at Walhalla, Victoria.C.1905.
Walhalla 77P

Walhalla 77P

The township of Walhalla, Victoria. In the lower centre is the Grand Junction Ho...
Wandiligong 02G

Wandiligong 02G

A view of the township of Wandilagong, Victoria. C.1900.
Wangaratta 26M

Wangaratta 26M

The railway station at Wangaratta, Victoria with several trains visible. C.1940s.
Warragul 13P

Warragul 13P

A country scene at Warragul, Victoria. C.1950s.